All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily

NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.


Trace Adkins
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Ringling Bros. and Barnum Bailey presents Circus XTREME
Friday, 7 p.m.
Saturday, 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Moniff: 5th Annual Monadnock Int'l Film Festival
Friday, 9:30 a.m.,
Saturday, 9:30 a.m.,
Sunday, 9 a.m.

Earth Day Celebration
Friday, 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.

Greater Dover Home Show
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.