Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police say man was doing 111 on 101 on 12/12
RAYMOND — A Manchester man was charged Wednesday for allegedly driving 111 miles per hour on Route 101, state police said.
Felix Rivas Torres, 21, was clocked by police aircraft during an aircraft detail about 11 a.m. Wednesday and charged with reckless driving, police said.
During the detail, police said, they stopped 45 motorists, issuing 24 tickets and 21 warnings.
Seven of the 45 were clocked at 85 mph or higher, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Beltran, Yankees make it official
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424