Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Man arrested in October Franklin arson case
FRANKLIN – A local man has been arrested on felony charges of arson and reckless conduct for his alleged connection with a fire on Pleasant Street On Oct. 5.
Peter A. Welch, 44, was arrested on the charges Wednesday, according the state Fire Marshal's office.
The arrest was announced by New Hampshire State Fire Marshal J. William Degnan, Franklin Fire Chief Kevin LaChapelle, and Franklin Police Chief David Goldstein.
Welch was released on $65,000 personal recognizance bail, and is due back in the 6th Circuit/Franklin District Court on Jan. 8.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the ire marshal's office at (603) 223-4289.
- - - - - - - -
Dan Seufert may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917