Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man arrested in October Franklin arson case
FRANKLIN – A local man has been arrested on felony charges of arson and reckless conduct for his alleged connection with a fire on Pleasant Street On Oct. 5.
Peter A. Welch, 44, was arrested on the charges Wednesday, according the state Fire Marshal's office.
The arrest was announced by New Hampshire State Fire Marshal J. William Degnan, Franklin Fire Chief Kevin LaChapelle, and Franklin Police Chief David Goldstein.
Welch was released on $65,000 personal recognizance bail, and is due back in the 6th Circuit/Franklin District Court on Jan. 8.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the ire marshal's office at (603) 223-4289.
- - - - - - - -
Dan Seufert may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 1
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483