May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man arrested in October Franklin arson case
FRANKLIN – A local man has been arrested on felony charges of arson and reckless conduct for his alleged connection with a fire on Pleasant Street On Oct. 5.
Peter A. Welch, 44, was arrested on the charges Wednesday, according the state Fire Marshal's office.
The arrest was announced by New Hampshire State Fire Marshal J. William Degnan, Franklin Fire Chief Kevin LaChapelle, and Franklin Police Chief David Goldstein.
Welch was released on $65,000 personal recognizance bail, and is due back in the 6th Circuit/Franklin District Court on Jan. 8.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the ire marshal's office at (603) 223-4289.
- - - - - - - -
Dan Seufert may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424