Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man arrested in October Franklin arson case
FRANKLIN – A local man has been arrested on felony charges of arson and reckless conduct for his alleged connection with a fire on Pleasant Street On Oct. 5.
Peter A. Welch, 44, was arrested on the charges Wednesday, according the state Fire Marshal's office.
The arrest was announced by New Hampshire State Fire Marshal J. William Degnan, Franklin Fire Chief Kevin LaChapelle, and Franklin Police Chief David Goldstein.
Welch was released on $65,000 personal recognizance bail, and is due back in the 6th Circuit/Franklin District Court on Jan. 8.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the ire marshal's office at (603) 223-4289.
- - - - - - - -
Dan Seufert may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth