Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Man arrested in October Franklin arson case
FRANKLIN – A local man has been arrested on felony charges of arson and reckless conduct for his alleged connection with a fire on Pleasant Street On Oct. 5.
Peter A. Welch, 44, was arrested on the charges Wednesday, according the state Fire Marshal's office.
The arrest was announced by New Hampshire State Fire Marshal J. William Degnan, Franklin Fire Chief Kevin LaChapelle, and Franklin Police Chief David Goldstein.
Welch was released on $65,000 personal recognizance bail, and is due back in the 6th Circuit/Franklin District Court on Jan. 8.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the ire marshal's office at (603) 223-4289.
- - - - - - - -
Dan Seufert may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'