June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Car dealership among Laconia 'tagging' targets
LACONIA - Police are investigating a string of "tagging" graffiti in the Strafford Street area.
Police said they have received reports of graffiti at six locations, including a car dealership and at the Department of Public Works shed.
The graffiti ranges from names and initials to decorations, including one resembling a marijuana leaf.
All of the graffiti is painted with black spray paint.
"All of the recent tagging incidents appear to be similar in the manner that it was done," police said in a news release.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 527-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424