Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Man with knife robs Portsmouth gas station
Portsmouth police released this surveillance photo of a man robbing the Phillips Route 66 gas station on Lafayette Road early Monday morning.
PORTSMOUTH - A man brandishing a large knife and wearing a black ski mask robbed the Phillips Route 66 gas station at 2975 Lafayette Road early Monday morning.
He entered the station about 1:30 a.m. and walked behind the counter, stealing an unspecified amount of merchandise. He then fled the scene on foot, according to a police press release. Attempts to locate the man using a K-9 unit were unsuccessful.
Police say the man is white, described as younger, with a medium to thin build, and wearing a black, hooded Boston Bruins sweatshirt with the Bruins logo on the front, a black three-holed ski mask, dark pants, and sneakers, possibly with bright-colored laces.
Police are asking anyone with information to call Detective Scott Study at 610-7653 or Portsmouth Police at 436-2145.
Tips may also be left with Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 431-1199 to remain anonymous. Anonymous tips may also be left online at www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or by texting an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards of up to $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 6
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 9
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 10
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 5
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 2
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917