Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Man with knife robs Portsmouth gas station
Portsmouth police released this surveillance photo of a man robbing the Phillips Route 66 gas station on Lafayette Road early Monday morning.
PORTSMOUTH - A man brandishing a large knife and wearing a black ski mask robbed the Phillips Route 66 gas station at 2975 Lafayette Road early Monday morning.
He entered the station about 1:30 a.m. and walked behind the counter, stealing an unspecified amount of merchandise. He then fled the scene on foot, according to a police press release. Attempts to locate the man using a K-9 unit were unsuccessful.
Police say the man is white, described as younger, with a medium to thin build, and wearing a black, hooded Boston Bruins sweatshirt with the Bruins logo on the front, a black three-holed ski mask, dark pants, and sneakers, possibly with bright-colored laces.
Police are asking anyone with information to call Detective Scott Study at 610-7653 or Portsmouth Police at 436-2145.
Tips may also be left with Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 431-1199 to remain anonymous. Anonymous tips may also be left online at www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or by texting an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards of up to $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917