May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man with knife robs Portsmouth gas station
PORTSMOUTH - A man brandishing a large knife and wearing a black ski mask robbed the Phillips Route 66 gas station at 2975 Lafayette Road early Monday morning.
He entered the station about 1:30 a.m. and walked behind the counter, stealing an unspecified amount of merchandise. He then fled the scene on foot, according to a police press release. Attempts to locate the man using a K-9 unit were unsuccessful.
Police say the man is white, described as younger, with a medium to thin build, and wearing a black, hooded Boston Bruins sweatshirt with the Bruins logo on the front, a black three-holed ski mask, dark pants, and sneakers, possibly with bright-colored laces.
Police are asking anyone with information to call Detective Scott Study at 610-7653 or Portsmouth Police at 436-2145.
Tips may also be left with Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 431-1199 to remain anonymous. Anonymous tips may also be left online at www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or by texting an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards of up to $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424