Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Man with knife robs Portsmouth gas station
Portsmouth police released this surveillance photo of a man robbing the Phillips Route 66 gas station on Lafayette Road early Monday morning.
PORTSMOUTH - A man brandishing a large knife and wearing a black ski mask robbed the Phillips Route 66 gas station at 2975 Lafayette Road early Monday morning.
He entered the station about 1:30 a.m. and walked behind the counter, stealing an unspecified amount of merchandise. He then fled the scene on foot, according to a police press release. Attempts to locate the man using a K-9 unit were unsuccessful.
Police say the man is white, described as younger, with a medium to thin build, and wearing a black, hooded Boston Bruins sweatshirt with the Bruins logo on the front, a black three-holed ski mask, dark pants, and sneakers, possibly with bright-colored laces.
Police are asking anyone with information to call Detective Scott Study at 610-7653 or Portsmouth Police at 436-2145.
Tips may also be left with Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 431-1199 to remain anonymous. Anonymous tips may also be left online at www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or by texting an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards of up to $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Fingerprints of man accused of theft belong to 2 people - 0
- Lookout man in Bedford home invasion case pleads guilty - 0
- Hearing postponed for suspended fire official - 0
- Confessed serial burglar facing new charges - 0
- Former Litchfield parochial school principal to plead guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Dover man faces manufacturing child porn charges after sex assault case - 0
- Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy court - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 9
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 1
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
- Giants' blueprint? There is none - 0
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 15
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown does not get what 'pro-choice' really means - 12
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar