Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Man with knife robs Portsmouth gas station
Portsmouth police released this surveillance photo of a man robbing the Phillips Route 66 gas station on Lafayette Road early Monday morning.
PORTSMOUTH - A man brandishing a large knife and wearing a black ski mask robbed the Phillips Route 66 gas station at 2975 Lafayette Road early Monday morning.
He entered the station about 1:30 a.m. and walked behind the counter, stealing an unspecified amount of merchandise. He then fled the scene on foot, according to a police press release. Attempts to locate the man using a K-9 unit were unsuccessful.
Police say the man is white, described as younger, with a medium to thin build, and wearing a black, hooded Boston Bruins sweatshirt with the Bruins logo on the front, a black three-holed ski mask, dark pants, and sneakers, possibly with bright-colored laces.
Police are asking anyone with information to call Detective Scott Study at 610-7653 or Portsmouth Police at 436-2145.
Tips may also be left with Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 431-1199 to remain anonymous. Anonymous tips may also be left online at www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or by texting an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards of up to $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 19
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917