Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Laconia police seek vandals who spray-painted cars, homes
Laconia police are seeking the public's assistance in finding the vandals responsible for spray-painting cars and homes in the Strafford Street area of the city within the past four days.
LACONIA - The Laconia Police Department is investigating a rash of vandalism to buildings and vehicles over the past four days.
The Strafford Street area of the city was hit by vandals who "tagged" or spray-painted graffiti on cars and buildings at six locations, including a car dealership and the Department of Public Works sand shed.
Police say in a press release that all the incidents appear related.
Laconia Police are asking for the public's help and ask that anyone who may have witnessed any of these incidents to contact them at 524-5252 or the Laconia Crimeline at 527-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 41
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424