May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Laconia police seek vandals who spray-painted cars, homes
Laconia police are seeking the public's assistance in finding the vandals responsible for spray-painting cars and homes in the Strafford Street area of the city within the past four days.
LACONIA - The Laconia Police Department is investigating a rash of vandalism to buildings and vehicles over the past four days.
The Strafford Street area of the city was hit by vandals who "tagged" or spray-painted graffiti on cars and buildings at six locations, including a car dealership and the Department of Public Works sand shed.
Police say in a press release that all the incidents appear related.
Laconia Police are asking for the public's help and ask that anyone who may have witnessed any of these incidents to contact them at 524-5252 or the Laconia Crimeline at 527-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424