May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Laconia police seek vandals who spray-painted cars, homes
Laconia police are seeking the public's assistance in finding the vandals responsible for spray-painting cars and homes in the Strafford Street area of the city within the past four days.
LACONIA - The Laconia Police Department is investigating a rash of vandalism to buildings and vehicles over the past four days.
The Strafford Street area of the city was hit by vandals who "tagged" or spray-painted graffiti on cars and buildings at six locations, including a car dealership and the Department of Public Works sand shed.
Police say in a press release that all the incidents appear related.
Laconia Police are asking for the public's help and ask that anyone who may have witnessed any of these incidents to contact them at 524-5252 or the Laconia Crimeline at 527-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Plaistow fire victim remains critical
Derry council defends officials' purchases
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424