Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Laconia police seek vandals who spray-painted cars, homes
Laconia police are seeking the public's assistance in finding the vandals responsible for spray-painting cars and homes in the Strafford Street area of the city within the past four days.
LACONIA - The Laconia Police Department is investigating a rash of vandalism to buildings and vehicles over the past four days.
The Strafford Street area of the city was hit by vandals who "tagged" or spray-painted graffiti on cars and buildings at six locations, including a car dealership and the Department of Public Works sand shed.
Police say in a press release that all the incidents appear related.
Laconia Police are asking for the public's help and ask that anyone who may have witnessed any of these incidents to contact them at 524-5252 or the Laconia Crimeline at 527-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917