May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Concord man sought for Tuesday's bank robbery
Man makes off with cash in Concord bank robbery
CONCORD - Concord police are searching for a man they say robbed a Citizens Bank branch Tuesday morning.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Timothy Ruff, 29, of Concord, who is sought by police for the robbery that occurred about 10:20 a.m. Tuesday at the branch at 88 South St.
Ruff is described in a press release issued by Concord Police Wednesday afternoon as being 5-foot-9 and weighing approximately 180 lbs. He has red or auburn-colored hair and blue eyes. Ruff is known to have a goatee-style beard; however, police say he may have shaved it off since the robbery. Police also say Ruff may be in the Lawrence, Mass., area.
Anyone who has information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 0
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424