Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Concord man sought for Tuesday's bank robbery
CONCORD - Concord police are searching for a man they say robbed a Citizens Bank branch Tuesday morning.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Timothy Ruff, 29, of Concord, who is sought by police for the robbery that occurred about 10:20 a.m. Tuesday at the branch at 88 South St.
Ruff is described in a press release issued by Concord Police Wednesday afternoon as being 5-foot-9 and weighing approximately 180 lbs. He has red or auburn-colored hair and blue eyes. Ruff is known to have a goatee-style beard; however, police say he may have shaved it off since the robbery. Police also say Ruff may be in the Lawrence, Mass., area.
Anyone who has information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Football: St. Anselm gridders proving they're for real - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 4
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 1
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917