Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Concord man sought for Tuesday's bank robbery
CONCORD - Concord police are searching for a man they say robbed a Citizens Bank branch Tuesday morning.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Timothy Ruff, 29, of Concord, who is sought by police for the robbery that occurred about 10:20 a.m. Tuesday at the branch at 88 South St.
Ruff is described in a press release issued by Concord Police Wednesday afternoon as being 5-foot-9 and weighing approximately 180 lbs. He has red or auburn-colored hair and blue eyes. Ruff is known to have a goatee-style beard; however, police say he may have shaved it off since the robbery. Police also say Ruff may be in the Lawrence, Mass., area.
Anyone who has information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 8
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 24
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 3
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483