Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Concord man sought for Tuesday's bank robbery
CONCORD - Concord police are searching for a man they say robbed a Citizens Bank branch Tuesday morning.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Timothy Ruff, 29, of Concord, who is sought by police for the robbery that occurred about 10:20 a.m. Tuesday at the branch at 88 South St.
Ruff is described in a press release issued by Concord Police Wednesday afternoon as being 5-foot-9 and weighing approximately 180 lbs. He has red or auburn-colored hair and blue eyes. Ruff is known to have a goatee-style beard; however, police say he may have shaved it off since the robbery. Police also say Ruff may be in the Lawrence, Mass., area.
Anyone who has information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917