Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Concord man sought for Tuesday's bank robbery
CONCORD - Concord police are searching for a man they say robbed a Citizens Bank branch Tuesday morning.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Timothy Ruff, 29, of Concord, who is sought by police for the robbery that occurred about 10:20 a.m. Tuesday at the branch at 88 South St.
Ruff is described in a press release issued by Concord Police Wednesday afternoon as being 5-foot-9 and weighing approximately 180 lbs. He has red or auburn-colored hair and blue eyes. Ruff is known to have a goatee-style beard; however, police say he may have shaved it off since the robbery. Police also say Ruff may be in the Lawrence, Mass., area.
Anyone who has information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief