Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
NH fugitive captured in Lowell, Mass.
CONCORD - A man wanted on a state parole violation was arrested Tuesday night in Lowell, Mass., by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force in Massachusetts.
Real Bureau, 30, last known address in Keene, was arrested on an outstanding parole warrant issued last August on an original 2005 conviction for distribution of controlled narcotics out of Manchester.
The state Department of Corrections in late November asked the U.S. Marshals New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force for help in locating and arresting Bureau.
Early on, investigators believed Bureau was in Lowell and asked their Bay State counterparts for assistance.Tuesday night, task force members saw Bureau driving a car in the Lowell/Chelmsford, Mass., area. Bureau, however, spotted the surveillance teams as they were closing in on him and drove off at a high rate of speed, according to a news release issued by the U.S. Marshals office.
His attempt to elude law enforcement failed, however, as he was captured a short time later in a parking lot of a Wood Street apartment complex in Lowell.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424