Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
NH fugitive captured in Lowell, Mass.
CONCORD - A man wanted on a state parole violation was arrested Tuesday night in Lowell, Mass., by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force in Massachusetts.
Real Bureau, 30, last known address in Keene, was arrested on an outstanding parole warrant issued last August on an original 2005 conviction for distribution of controlled narcotics out of Manchester.
The state Department of Corrections in late November asked the U.S. Marshals New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force for help in locating and arresting Bureau.
Early on, investigators believed Bureau was in Lowell and asked their Bay State counterparts for assistance.Tuesday night, task force members saw Bureau driving a car in the Lowell/Chelmsford, Mass., area. Bureau, however, spotted the surveillance teams as they were closing in on him and drove off at a high rate of speed, according to a news release issued by the U.S. Marshals office.
His attempt to elude law enforcement failed, however, as he was captured a short time later in a parking lot of a Wood Street apartment complex in Lowell.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483