Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
NH fugitive captured in Lowell, Mass.
CONCORD - A man wanted on a state parole violation was arrested Tuesday night in Lowell, Mass., by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force in Massachusetts.
Real Bureau, 30, last known address in Keene, was arrested on an outstanding parole warrant issued last August on an original 2005 conviction for distribution of controlled narcotics out of Manchester.
The state Department of Corrections in late November asked the U.S. Marshals New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force for help in locating and arresting Bureau.
Early on, investigators believed Bureau was in Lowell and asked their Bay State counterparts for assistance.Tuesday night, task force members saw Bureau driving a car in the Lowell/Chelmsford, Mass., area. Bureau, however, spotted the surveillance teams as they were closing in on him and drove off at a high rate of speed, according to a news release issued by the U.S. Marshals office.
His attempt to elude law enforcement failed, however, as he was captured a short time later in a parking lot of a Wood Street apartment complex in Lowell.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917