May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
NH fugitive captured in Lowell, Mass.
CONCORD - A man wanted on a state parole violation was arrested Tuesday night in Lowell, Mass., by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force in Massachusetts.
Real Bureau, 30, last known address in Keene, was arrested on an outstanding parole warrant issued last August on an original 2005 conviction for distribution of controlled narcotics out of Manchester.
The state Department of Corrections in late November asked the U.S. Marshals New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force for help in locating and arresting Bureau.
Early on, investigators believed Bureau was in Lowell and asked their Bay State counterparts for assistance.Tuesday night, task force members saw Bureau driving a car in the Lowell/Chelmsford, Mass., area. Bureau, however, spotted the surveillance teams as they were closing in on him and drove off at a high rate of speed, according to a news release issued by the U.S. Marshals office.
His attempt to elude law enforcement failed, however, as he was captured a short time later in a parking lot of a Wood Street apartment complex in Lowell.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424