May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
NH fugitive captured in Lowell, Mass.
CONCORD - A man wanted on a state parole violation was arrested Tuesday night in Lowell, Mass., by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force in Massachusetts.
Real Bureau, 30, last known address in Keene, was arrested on an outstanding parole warrant issued last August on an original 2005 conviction for distribution of controlled narcotics out of Manchester.
The state Department of Corrections in late November asked the U.S. Marshals New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force for help in locating and arresting Bureau.
Early on, investigators believed Bureau was in Lowell and asked their Bay State counterparts for assistance.Tuesday night, task force members saw Bureau driving a car in the Lowell/Chelmsford, Mass., area. Bureau, however, spotted the surveillance teams as they were closing in on him and drove off at a high rate of speed, according to a news release issued by the U.S. Marshals office.
His attempt to elude law enforcement failed, however, as he was captured a short time later in a parking lot of a Wood Street apartment complex in Lowell.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424