Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Nashua man arrested in choking incident
NASHUA - A city man is under arrest, accused of choking a woman he knows.
Richard Albert, 24, of 28 Forge Drive, was arrested at 12:40 a.m. Tuesday and charged with second-degree assault, a class B felony; four counts of domestic-related simple assault and criminal mischief. He also was arrested on an electronic bench warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of resisting arrest.
The assault charges stems from an incident that happened Monday, police said.
What's next: Albert is being held without bail pending arraignment Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 3
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917