Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Nashua man arrested in choking incident
NASHUA - A city man is under arrest, accused of choking a woman he knows.
Richard Albert, 24, of 28 Forge Drive, was arrested at 12:40 a.m. Tuesday and charged with second-degree assault, a class B felony; four counts of domestic-related simple assault and criminal mischief. He also was arrested on an electronic bench warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of resisting arrest.
The assault charges stems from an incident that happened Monday, police said.
What's next: Albert is being held without bail pending arraignment Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua driver rejects plea deal in hit-and-run negligent homicide case - 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 13
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 13
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 4
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 21
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917