Home » News » Public Safety
Teens injured in Amherst crash
AMHERST - Two teens suffered serious injuries in a crash Saturday night on Mack Hill Road near Indian Pond Lane.
Police said Dakota Richard, 19, of Milford, lost control of a 2005 Mini Cooper at a cruve in the road. The car veered off the road, went down an embankment and struck a tree. Richard and passenger Amanda Delude, 19, of Amherst, were both trapped in the car and had to be extricated by rescuers.
They were take to St Joseph Hospital in Nashua for treatment of serious injuries, according to a police news release.
Richard is facing drug-related offenses as well as a charge of transportation of alcohol by a minor.
The crash remains under investigation by police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief