Home » News » Public Safety
Teens injured in Amherst crash
AMHERST - Two teens suffered serious injuries in a crash Saturday night on Mack Hill Road near Indian Pond Lane.
Police said Dakota Richard, 19, of Milford, lost control of a 2005 Mini Cooper at a cruve in the road. The car veered off the road, went down an embankment and struck a tree. Richard and passenger Amanda Delude, 19, of Amherst, were both trapped in the car and had to be extricated by rescuers.
They were take to St Joseph Hospital in Nashua for treatment of serious injuries, according to a police news release.
Richard is facing drug-related offenses as well as a charge of transportation of alcohol by a minor.
The crash remains under investigation by police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 16
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration project - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072