Home » News » Public Safety
Teens injured in Amherst crash
AMHERST - Two teens suffered serious injuries in a crash Saturday night on Mack Hill Road near Indian Pond Lane.
Police said Dakota Richard, 19, of Milford, lost control of a 2005 Mini Cooper at a cruve in the road. The car veered off the road, went down an embankment and struck a tree. Richard and passenger Amanda Delude, 19, of Amherst, were both trapped in the car and had to be extricated by rescuers.
They were take to St Joseph Hospital in Nashua for treatment of serious injuries, according to a police news release.
Richard is facing drug-related offenses as well as a charge of transportation of alcohol by a minor.
The crash remains under investigation by police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 5
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 151
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 2
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 28
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off