Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
Gronkowski will try to practice for Pats
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will attempt to practice this week, less than a month after he sustained a broken forearm and underwent surgery, The Boston Globe reported.
He has missed three games since he was injured in a Nov. 18 victory over Indianapolis. The Patriots have all three during his absence in convincing fashion.
The Patriots play San Francisco on Sunday and then finish the regular season with games against Jacksonville and Miami. While Gronkowski is hoping to return soon, reports indicate that it's possible he won't be back until the playoffs.
Gronkowski, a third-year pro, has played in 10 games this season and has 53 receptions for 748 yards and 10 touchdowns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats piece puzzle together - 0
- Texans tap Londonderry's Griffin in NFL Draft - 1
- Patriots make LB, WR top draft picks - 0
- Vikings make NFL Draft splash with three first-round picks, huge trade with Pats - 0
- Top pick Fisher leads linemen's march at NFL Draft - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Patience a virtue for Pats - 0
- Patriots to open, close season with Bills - 0
- Steelers match Patriots' offer, retain wide receiver Sanders - 0
- Patriots re-sign Edelman, make offer to Sanders - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs