Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
Gronkowski will try to practice for Pats
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will attempt to practice this week, less than a month after he sustained a broken forearm and underwent surgery, The Boston Globe reported.
He has missed three games since he was injured in a Nov. 18 victory over Indianapolis. The Patriots have all three during his absence in convincing fashion.
The Patriots play San Francisco on Sunday and then finish the regular season with games against Jacksonville and Miami. While Gronkowski is hoping to return soon, reports indicate that it's possible he won't be back until the playoffs.
Gronkowski, a third-year pro, has played in 10 games this season and has 53 receptions for 748 yards and 10 touchdowns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- NHIAA Division I baseball tourney picture about to become clear - 1
- NHIAA Tennis: Bedford is championship-focused - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Hanover's Cravero hurls another no-hitter - 0
- Memorial boys take city track meet for 10th straight year - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Pinkerton beats Trinity in key game - 0
- Kevin Gray's H.S. Lacrosse: It's not easy facing West - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 10
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs