Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
Gronkowski will try to practice for Pats
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will attempt to practice this week, less than a month after he sustained a broken forearm and underwent surgery, The Boston Globe reported.
He has missed three games since he was injured in a Nov. 18 victory over Indianapolis. The Patriots have all three during his absence in convincing fashion.
The Patriots play San Francisco on Sunday and then finish the regular season with games against Jacksonville and Miami. While Gronkowski is hoping to return soon, reports indicate that it's possible he won't be back until the playoffs.
Gronkowski, a third-year pro, has played in 10 games this season and has 53 receptions for 748 yards and 10 touchdowns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats looking for quicker start against Miami - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 2
- Patriots stun Cleveland in another wild comeback - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats need to avoid the drama - 0
- Brady to suspicious Texan: Pats 'just played better' - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not half bad - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child