Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Three face prostitution charges in Portsmouth
PORTSMOUTH — Police arrested three people Thursday who they say were "engaged in prostitution" in the Portsmouth area.
Andre S. Hunter, 46, of Rochester, Misty L. Sullivan, 31, of Dover, and Sara A. Cruz, 33, of Manchester, were each charged with prostitution. Police did not elaborate on what led to the charges or how each of the three was involved.
Hunter and Cruz are scheduled to be arraigned today in Portsmouth District Court, while Sullivan is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 28, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917