Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Three face prostitution charges in Portsmouth
PORTSMOUTH — Police arrested three people Thursday who they say were "engaged in prostitution" in the Portsmouth area.
Andre S. Hunter, 46, of Rochester, Misty L. Sullivan, 31, of Dover, and Sara A. Cruz, 33, of Manchester, were each charged with prostitution. Police did not elaborate on what led to the charges or how each of the three was involved.
Hunter and Cruz are scheduled to be arraigned today in Portsmouth District Court, while Sullivan is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 28, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 1
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 1
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon - 0
- Betsy McCaughey: Congress should take the lead on Iraq - 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917