Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Three face prostitution charges in Portsmouth
PORTSMOUTH — Police arrested three people Thursday who they say were "engaged in prostitution" in the Portsmouth area.
Andre S. Hunter, 46, of Rochester, Misty L. Sullivan, 31, of Dover, and Sara A. Cruz, 33, of Manchester, were each charged with prostitution. Police did not elaborate on what led to the charges or how each of the three was involved.
Hunter and Cruz are scheduled to be arraigned today in Portsmouth District Court, while Sullivan is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 28, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'