Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Three face prostitution charges in Portsmouth
PORTSMOUTH — Police arrested three people Thursday who they say were "engaged in prostitution" in the Portsmouth area.
Andre S. Hunter, 46, of Rochester, Misty L. Sullivan, 31, of Dover, and Sara A. Cruz, 33, of Manchester, were each charged with prostitution. Police did not elaborate on what led to the charges or how each of the three was involved.
Hunter and Cruz are scheduled to be arraigned today in Portsmouth District Court, while Sullivan is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 28, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424