June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
N.H. man charged with sexually assaulting 4-year-old child
HARTFORD, Vt. — A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday in Vermont on charges he sexually assaulted a 4-year-old child.
Police in Hartford said Benjamin LaBelle, 30, of Lyme, N.H., gave drugs and alcohol to the child before the assault. He was charged with aggravated sexual assault and dispensing drugs and alcohol to a minor.
He was arrested in Enfield, N.H., and is expected to be extradited to Hartford, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 1
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 1
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424