Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police say fugitive Nashua drug dealer caught in Mass.
NASHUA - Nashua police officers picked up a wanted drug dealer in Middleton, Mass., after he waived extradition to the Granite State, according to a news release.
Christopher Hills, 35, was arrested Sunday in Lawrence, Mass., on a fugitive from justice charge and taken to the Essex County House of Corrections in Middleton. He was wanted on a warrant out of Nashua on three counts of unlawful sale of a narcotic drug.
Hills subsequently waived extradition and on Wednesday Nashua police officers traveled to Middleton, arrested him and brought him back to the Gate City.
What's next: Hills is being held on $100,000 cash bail pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 9
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 2
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424