Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Portsmouth police search for shoplifter
PORTSMOUTH - Police are looking for a shoplifter who fought with a loss-prevention officer as he ran out of Marshall's with some stolen merchandise.
According to a news release, the theft happened about 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the 1465 Woodbury Ave. store. The man fled out the store and got into a tan-colored, four-door sedan, possibly with New Hampshire plates, operated by a woman.
The shoplifter is described as a white man in his 20s, 5-foot-10 with a medium build and brown hair. He was wearing dark jeans.
Police released a photo of the man taken from the store's video-surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Officer Andre Wassouf at 610-7515. To remain anonymous, call Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 431-1199. Anonymous tips also may be left by logging onto www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or send an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message.
Crime Stoppers pays up to $1,000 in cash for information leading to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 5
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424