Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Portsmouth police search for shoplifter
Portsmouth police released this photograph of a man they believed took items from Marshall's on Wednesday.
PORTSMOUTH - Police are looking for a shoplifter who fought with a loss-prevention officer as he ran out of Marshall's with some stolen merchandise.
According to a news release, the theft happened about 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the 1465 Woodbury Ave. store. The man fled out the store and got into a tan-colored, four-door sedan, possibly with New Hampshire plates, operated by a woman.
The shoplifter is described as a white man in his 20s, 5-foot-10 with a medium build and brown hair. He was wearing dark jeans.
Police released a photo of the man taken from the store's video-surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Officer Andre Wassouf at 610-7515. To remain anonymous, call Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 431-1199. Anonymous tips also may be left by logging onto www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or send an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message.
Crime Stoppers pays up to $1,000 in cash for information leading to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
- Suspect in Hampstead home invasion seeks to have statements tossed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Canaan man dies after vehicle falls on him - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Crunch time and the dollars are flying in NH races - 0
- Vickers earns first pole in five years - 0
- James Pindell's The Back Story: Does the grassroots approach still work? - 4
- Shaheen: 'Don't Import Candiate That Outsources Jobs' - 18
- Abandoned Property: Romney, Brownies and even J.D. Salinger are on the list, are you? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Levasseur back on MPD's case, but this time with numbers - 2
- Answers sought over dead ducks, geese - 0
- Monitoring social media - 2
Monitoring social media
More violence at Keene
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy