Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Portsmouth police search for shoplifter
PORTSMOUTH - Police are looking for a shoplifter who fought with a loss-prevention officer as he ran out of Marshall's with some stolen merchandise.
According to a news release, the theft happened about 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the 1465 Woodbury Ave. store. The man fled out the store and got into a tan-colored, four-door sedan, possibly with New Hampshire plates, operated by a woman.
The shoplifter is described as a white man in his 20s, 5-foot-10 with a medium build and brown hair. He was wearing dark jeans.
Police released a photo of the man taken from the store's video-surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Officer Andre Wassouf at 610-7515. To remain anonymous, call Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 431-1199. Anonymous tips also may be left by logging onto www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or send an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message.
Crime Stoppers pays up to $1,000 in cash for information leading to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief