Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police search for two men after shots fired in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for two men after several gunshots were fired late Wednesday near an apartment building at 171 Union St.
Lt. Jim Flanagan said the shots were reported at 10:43 p.m. Wednesday, and officers found several shell casings from a .40-caliber pistol.
He said witnesses reported seeing two men, each about 6 feet tall, in their late teens or early 20s, fire off several rounds before fleeing the area.
Nobody was injured and "there is no indication that this was an attempted assault," Flanagan said.
He said a white car with temporary registration plates was seen leaving the area at a high rate of speed and was possibly related to the gunshots.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917