Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police search for two men after shots fired in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for two men after several gunshots were fired late Wednesday near an apartment building at 171 Union St.
Lt. Jim Flanagan said the shots were reported at 10:43 p.m. Wednesday, and officers found several shell casings from a .40-caliber pistol.
He said witnesses reported seeing two men, each about 6 feet tall, in their late teens or early 20s, fire off several rounds before fleeing the area.
Nobody was injured and "there is no indication that this was an attempted assault," Flanagan said.
He said a white car with temporary registration plates was seen leaving the area at a high rate of speed and was possibly related to the gunshots.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424