May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police search for two men after shots fired in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for two men after several gunshots were fired late Wednesday near an apartment building at 171 Union St.
Lt. Jim Flanagan said the shots were reported at 10:43 p.m. Wednesday, and officers found several shell casings from a .40-caliber pistol.
He said witnesses reported seeing two men, each about 6 feet tall, in their late teens or early 20s, fire off several rounds before fleeing the area.
Nobody was injured and "there is no indication that this was an attempted assault," Flanagan said.
He said a white car with temporary registration plates was seen leaving the area at a high rate of speed and was possibly related to the gunshots.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424