Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police search for two men after shots fired in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for two men after several gunshots were fired late Wednesday near an apartment building at 171 Union St.
Lt. Jim Flanagan said the shots were reported at 10:43 p.m. Wednesday, and officers found several shell casings from a .40-caliber pistol.
He said witnesses reported seeing two men, each about 6 feet tall, in their late teens or early 20s, fire off several rounds before fleeing the area.
Nobody was injured and "there is no indication that this was an attempted assault," Flanagan said.
He said a white car with temporary registration plates was seen leaving the area at a high rate of speed and was possibly related to the gunshots.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 3
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424