Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police search for two men after shots fired in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for two men after several gunshots were fired late Wednesday near an apartment building at 171 Union St.
Lt. Jim Flanagan said the shots were reported at 10:43 p.m. Wednesday, and officers found several shell casings from a .40-caliber pistol.
He said witnesses reported seeing two men, each about 6 feet tall, in their late teens or early 20s, fire off several rounds before fleeing the area.
Nobody was injured and "there is no indication that this was an attempted assault," Flanagan said.
He said a white car with temporary registration plates was seen leaving the area at a high rate of speed and was possibly related to the gunshots.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 2
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424