Home » News » Public Safety
Car plows into cleaners on Hanover Street
The driver of a Subaru Outback wagon crashed through A & A Dry Cleaners on Hanover Street in Manchester. The car is shown resting at the back of the building. (DAVID LANE/UNION LEADER)
MANCHESTER -- A car plowed into A & A Cleaners this morning, crashing through the glass front and coming to rest 30 feet inside the building.
The business is located at 1019 Hanover St. The incident happened shortly after 11:30 a.m.
An ambulance crew removed the driver, an elderly lady, according to authorities.
She was taken to Elliot Hospital.
More details as they become available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
- Three firefighters recovering after injuries in fast-moving Claremont house fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council