Home » News » Public Safety
Car plows into cleaners on Hanover Street
The driver of a Subaru Outback wagon crashed through A & A Dry Cleaners on Hanover Street in Manchester. The car is shown resting at the back of the building. (DAVID LANE/UNION LEADER)
MANCHESTER -- A car plowed into A & A Cleaners this morning, crashing through the glass front and coming to rest 30 feet inside the building.
The business is located at 1019 Hanover St. The incident happened shortly after 11:30 a.m.
An ambulance crew removed the driver, an elderly lady, according to authorities.
She was taken to Elliot Hospital.
More details as they become available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072