May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police arrest man after shots fired in and outside Nashua residence
NASHUA - A city man fired a gun more than a half-dozen times Thursday night inside and outside a French Hill residence before he fled in his car which he then crashed into a guardrail on the F.E. Everett Turnpike, police said.
Lt. Francis Sullivan said Jeffrey Rousseau, 24, of 101 Chandler St. then fled the crash scene but was arrested just after midnight near his French Hill home.
He is charged with reckless conduct, domestic-related; three additional charges of reckless conduct; and aggravated driving while intoxicated. Additionally, state police charged him with conduct after an accident.
The incident began just before 11 p.m. Thursday when multiple gun shots were reported to police in the French Hill area of the city.
Rousseau reportedly fired a gun both inside and outside a residence, according to Sullivan. He would not disclose the number of shots fired but said there were "several" inside the residence and "more than several" were fired outside.
No one was injured in the incident although Rousseau suffered minor injuries after his car collided with a guardrail at 11:23 p.m. near Exit 2 of the F.E. Everett Turnpike.
Police said Rousseau fled the scene but was arrested without incident just after midnight near his Chandler Street home. An ambulance was called for him but emergency workers cleared him and he was not transported to a hospital.
What's next:Rousseau is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Saturday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424