Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Woman injured in crash, driver charged
CONWAY - A local woman was seriously injured early Friday in an accident in which the driver was intoxicated, police said.
Police said Christine Fournier, 18, of 124 Stark Road, was thrown from the car after it went off Eaton Road at 2:05 a.m. Friday and hit a tree. She was found unconscious and was taken to Memorial Hospital for treatment, then later transferred to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, for further treatment.
Police said driver of the car, Jacob D. Hoyt, 18, of 73 Woodland Grove Road, was driving drunk. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'