Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Woman injured in crash, driver charged
CONWAY - A local woman was seriously injured early Friday in an accident in which the driver was intoxicated, police said.
Police said Christine Fournier, 18, of 124 Stark Road, was thrown from the car after it went off Eaton Road at 2:05 a.m. Friday and hit a tree. She was found unconscious and was taken to Memorial Hospital for treatment, then later transferred to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, for further treatment.
Police said driver of the car, Jacob D. Hoyt, 18, of 73 Woodland Grove Road, was driving drunk. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917